Okay, the vacation was a week long, so I had to split this post up a bit. Today I'll share our beach adventures. We spent a few days on St. George Island in Florida, so I got to relax and play Gidget for a while. So fun.
1. My fearless outdoorsy boy heading into the waves. He wanted to spend every moment in the water. (Click on this one to make it bigger. I LOVE this image!)
2. His favorite activity was letting the waves crash into him and knock him down. If they weren't big enough, he knocked himself down.
3. In front of the house we stayed in, right on the beach. That was awesome.
4. The sunset view, obviously. No, nothing is on fire.
5. Mike, blinded by the light, watching Zach's first venture into the ocean.
6. We were trying to stay dry that morning going shelling, but the ocean kept calling Zach's name.
7. And he kept answering the call.
8. Observing hermit crabs we found.
9. Our Family Home Evening lesson was about building our "house on the rock".
10. Heading back to the house for the morning.
11. A sunset view from our backyard.
Stay tuned for a quick summary of what we did in the other seven(!) states we passed through.